Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy Tuesday

Five days from now I will be running a 50 mile ultramarathon in what as of right now they are predicting to be a thunderstorm.....Awesome!  I have a feeling this is going to turn into more of an "adventure race" than ultramarathon.  If nothing else it should be a fun day in the woods.

As you may have seen on facebook we are doing some custom shirts for a group participating in the MS walk down in Florida.


Behind the scenes we are actually working on a bunch of charity/endurance themed t-shirts which we will then donate 50% of the profits to the various causes.  We will be putting up a version of this MS shirt and a Cancer Support shirt to start off with.  Look for those to come in the not too distant future.

In anticipation of a less then speedy showing at the ultramarathon this weekend I went ahead and signed up for the Publix Atlanta Marathon 15 days later.  What do you think, is that too close together ;)  I am going to go out easy and just treat it as a long training run in preparation for The Country Music Marathon where I will be competing with my brother at the end of April.

Hope everyone is having a great day today.  I'll check back with you soon.

1 comment:

  1. i hope you are feeling good about the race! the storm will blow over. awesome work with your designs!! run well!

    ReplyDelete