Friday, February 25, 2011

A little nervous

Good morning all.  Yesterday's run went fairly well although it only ended up being 20 miles instead of 26.  I literally just ran out of time.  As I am sure you all know it can get tricky some times trying to juggle business, training, being a good father, and being a good husband.

For yesterday's run I listened to a new book on tape.  Someone had recommended I try "Jon Stewart Presents the Earth".  I know he can be a polarizing figure for some but I must say his book is pretty funny no matter your political persuasion.  I did find it interesting that my pace slows dramatically when listening to audiobooks vs my music.  I was trying to run slower anyways but it felt harder then usual to speed up.  So at about mile 12 I switched back to my pump up music and was able to shave 2min/mile off my pace without a problem which made me feel better.

The title of the post is referring to the weather forecast.  My 50 miler is on March 5th and as of right now the forecast is calling for rain the day before as well as the day of the race.  The race director informed us that if it rains this course will be MUDDY!  Although I am always up for a little adventure I was kinda hoping to actually be able to run this race vs slog my way through it.  Oh well, such is life!  Have a great day everyone.

2 comments:

  1. hoping for not so much mud for your run!! glad you are feeling better and can't wait to hear about your race!! happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. live173影音live秀-免費視訊-免費女主播聊天室
    live173影音視訊live秀-Q臺妹-真人摳逼裸聊
    live173影音live秀-國外免費開放裸聊室
    live173 視訊美女-免費進入裸聊室
    live173視訊影音live秀-免費夫妻視頻真人秀
    live173影音視訊live秀-免費進入主播裸聊室
    live173影音live秀-免費視訊-裸聊直播間免費
    live173影音live秀-免費同城交友裸聊室
    showlive-免費進入裸聊直播間
    showlive影音視訊聊天網-美女主播免費祼聊聊天室
    熟女在家時裝秀視頻外國熟女時裝秀視頻狠狠擼影院歐美東京熱影院傻妹妹色情網
    qq同城交友聊天室同城一夜免費交友網歐美成人色圖高清裸體美女桌面壁紙亞洲色情影片
    午夜激情同城聊天室同城午夜約炮網亞洲美女貼圖區成年人影院免費在線觀看色情短片
    午夜聊天室真人秀場激情四射聊天室97亞洲蜜桃色圖片歐美色圖361性愛網愛薇兒色情網
    午夜交友聊天室91激情視訊聊天室色擼吧午夜聊天室男人撕開美女胸罩視頻色情動畫

    ReplyDelete